Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1127 Queensborough Blvd Ste 103
Mt Pleasant, SC 294645431
- Certified CNAS, CNMS
As an agent being born and raised in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge, tips and expertise about buying and selling real estate here in the Charleston and surrounding area's. Buying a home is not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information to help you work through potential pitfalls that can affect your wallet. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out as well as the pro's and con's of each! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price and in the right area for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home. So whether you're looking for a pre-owned home, brand new home, or want to custom build one from the ground up, I'm your guy.
Sell a Home
Ever hear of LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION??? I'm guessing you have. Well here's one I see that's just plain forgotten many times or not very well implemented in the realtor community....COMMUNICATION, COMMUNITCATION COMMUNICATION! Don't be that seller that loses a sale to your neighbor because your agent has a lack of communication of response.
When it's time to move, you need someone who is experienced, well known, trust worthy, honest, communicates promptly and professionally as well as having a good reputation by the realtor community for all these attributes and will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract on your behalf keeping your best interest first, keeping up to date on pertinent financing status, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close and have a great reputation for doing so.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
* Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Certified Cartus Network Relocation Specialist (CNAS, CNMS)
* Charleston Trident Associations or REALTORS
* National Association of REALTORS
* Multiple Listing Service
* Vice Chairman on the Board of Trustees @ Christ's Sanctified Holy Church
* Bronze, Silver & Gold Level Certified Customer One Specialist
* Executive Sales Club Award for 2007 & 2008
* 2009 "Top Overall Agent" in Mortgage Usage
* 2009 "Circle of Excellence" Recipient
* Ranked #2 in Sales Transactions Company Wide in 2010 for Charleston area with Coldwell Banker United
* 2010 & 2011 International Diamond Society Award Recipient
* 2011 AHS Top Closing Agent
* 2010-2014 Realtor of Distinction Award Recipient
* 2013 Gross Sales over $14 Million includes 84 Homes
* 2014 Gross Sales over $6 Million